Youre favorite selfie and why ?

Hi guys
           This is selfie as i like to,selfie this is the second my parents. An angel sent lord for keeping and educating his children. The name of my father was J.Lumban Raja and his date of birth December 1st 1970 and this year the age of my father at 46 years. My dad birth medan, north sumatera. Yes my family are descendants of the original was. Fathers were the heads family of great has any great love for families with next of the behaviors that gallant and sometimes a little funny. From small father always taugh me to always stand sturdy when the strom is coming up and taught me so much about the world who does not side on the circumstance of my family. My fathers always bettled earn a living to give a handsel to his small family.
           And the name my mother was R.Situmorang, his date of birth 29 october 1972 and this year the age my mother was 44 years old. My mother with father birth which is medan,north sumatera his right in the higher cliff, lotung. Mom is an angel  without wings that sent the lord for keeping and rearing i until now this. The mother can become friends and friend his child in troble, but mom which is also opposed to me at home,because my mother is very over protective. Yes its normal mother is a over protective to me because i am the son of women so needs to be maintained, they could go in said like keeping gold from the thieves. Why did i choose selfie my perents because in this world nothing is more important than the both of them that is the meaning of the family for me. Their happiness is what make i have more vigor to live a life, because the old they were on the shoulders of i. I am very have comoassion on you.
I LOVE MY FAMILY

Komentar

Postingan Populer